To be the preferred choice for the supply of petrochemical storage solutions globally
- We strive to build strong ethical relationships with suppliers, partners and customers.
- We aim to lead the direction of the petrochemical storage industry by integrating innovation and future technologies into our products for a cleaner and sustainable future.
To act with integrity – Creating a socially and environmentally responsible organization, supporting safe working environments and commitment to continuous improvement of engineered solutions.
Support enthusiasm and passion – encouraging learning, ownership and respect within The Eredyne Group, ensuring our customers benefit from a positive and progressive Eredyne culture.
Leaders in the industry – We aim to be the preferred choice in the market for petrochemical storage tanks and solutions, ensuring that our products are at the cutting edge and more than meet standards set by regulatory bodies and our customers.
We are committed to doing the right thing for the environment,
for the safety of our employees and the safety of your employees
The Eredyne Group supplies solutions of the highest standards, surpassing regulatory requirements and ensuring customers have safe environmentally friendly facilities.
- Minimal environmental footprint due to modular design – minimal civil works required
- Product lifespan designed to in excess of 15 years when properly maintained
- Self bunded nature of tanks removes the need for concrete bunding
- Integration of solar power to drive unloading and dispensing systems
Our products meet the below standards as a minimum. We also have the ability to design a solution to suit localised standards around the world.
- Designed, tested, certified and manufactured to UL142 and ULC S601
- Designed, certified and manufactured to AS1692, AS1940 and AS1657, AS1554
- All products are independently certified and regularly audited by third party inspectors
We design our tanks to ensure minimum impact on the environment, ensuring that solutions have the appropriate warnings and the safety of employees is accounted for.
- Fair, safe work conditions for all employees including supplier facilities
- Ensure products are designed with multiple redundancies to prevent environmental damage
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of gender, race or religion.